Political correctness driving me mad

twobears

My future mother in law is convinced my future brother in law has depression.

The bloke has never worked a day on his life

Does absolutely nothing in the house

Has lunch and dinner made for him every day

Sits on his ass all night playing his PC games

Has a small fortune in his bank account

And lives in a massive house

The bloke has no worries what so ever. But because he sleeps all day and plays games all night he constantly looks like death. She has diagnosed him with depression and he's been on anti depressants! He's a lazy **** not depressed!!!

I suffer from OLD AGE being 51 but my ZED is getting me over this problem I've now managed to get it reduced to just a mid life crisis :teeth:

hmmmm. maybe I think alike.

but seriously, I'm not so tough on it, have a slight lactose intolerance -cmon humans aren't meant to drink cows milk anyway!!! only babies are meant do drink mothers milk. so it's a cultural thing that kills me. but i can deal with it and like it so have dairy daily. Have en ex-gf who had genuine severe IBS but she has worked through it eventually. Another who was officially depressed but has also worked through it. And the rest. OMG who doesn't have problems!!!

So my opinion is it's real and and i'm sympathetic. I get the feeling a lot is self inflicted, and cultural, people are too picky these days, none of the 'you'll eat it all' and 'you get what you're given' upbringing that toughens em up and enables variety.

Edited by chips