[SOLD]350Z Pillar 52mm Gauge Pod

Mike_89

I have a 52mm double gauge pod for sale. The reason I am selling is that I have decided to mount the gauges within the centre cubby hole.

Price is £45.00 incl. delivery.

20150328_182001.jpg

Edited by Mike_89

Look's good but you might want to add what size gauges the pods are to suit. Eg 60mm etc.

If anyone wants to see how good these look when fitted I have the same unit fitted to the A pillar of my Zed. It's in my build thread, link is in my signature.

GLWTS Mike. :thumbs:

• Like 1

is this 350z specific? It looks like, from GMBallistic's photo, you screw it into the existing A-pillar trim?

Shouldn't speak for Mike but yes they are 350Z specific. They are moulded to the shape of the Nissan OEM A-pillar.

When mine was fitted I just used 3M double sided sticky tape to hold it in place against the OEM A-pillar but because my gauges are 60mm (so have a bit of weight to them) and I knocked it once with my hand the tape became a little loose so I added two small black screws to firmly secure it in place.

Personally I can't see a problem with adding the screws as it just required drilling two small holes and it's really not noticeable imo. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I've bought my car now, so most likely will be buying this, but could do with some advice on the gauges themselves & likely cost of fitting (for boost and oil temp) to make sure it's feasible on my budget before buying the pod. GMBallistic I'll PM you to pick your brains if that's ok? Meanwhile, Mike, please keep me in mind!

I've bought my car now, so most likely will be buying this, but could do with some advice on the gauges themselves & likely cost of fitting (for boost and oil temp) to make sure it's feasible on my budget before buying the pod. GMBallistic I'll PM you to pick your brains if that's ok? Meanwhile, Mike, please keep me in mind!

I purchased glowshift boost and oil temp gauges from the states. I don't think that they was that expensive, something like £150.00.

• Like 1

I have these 52mm pods installed in my car:

P1030807_zpsf8b1cc82.jpg

that looks amazing! Did you install them yourself? Not sure how much labour it would cost me (for the engine side of it - sensor fitting etc)..... this is new to me!

I purchased glowshift boost and oil temp gauges from the states. I don't think that they was that expensive, something like £150.00.

ah nice. may I ask what site you used, and how long they took to arrive? Did they come with all the appropriate sensors etc, or is that just for the gauges themselves? Ta! :)

ah nice. may I ask what site you used, and how long they took to arrive? Did they come with all the appropriate sensors etc, or is that just for the gauges themselves? Ta! :)

http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/

They came with the fitting kit and sensors etc. They took approx. 1wk to arrive.

Edited by Mike_89

I have these 52mm pods installed in my car:

that looks amazing! Did you install them yourself? Not sure how much labour it would cost me (for the engine side of it - sensor fitting etc)..... this is new to me!

The gauges got half installed when I got my charger installed but probably the hardest thing to do is to drill a hole for the wires to go through to get to the engine / exhaust. The holder is pretty simple just some adhesive tape and I've not had any problems with it falling off as of yet.

Edited by mouthwash