Need bodywork repair

dannybz

Hi Guys

Recently a guy in a mitsi pickup truck that was towing a very wide trailer was parked next to me at some traffic lights as the lights changed we both moved on and his trailer scratched the passenger side of the car mostly on the door but a bit on the rear quarter and front quarter too. The bad thing is he drove off and did not stop and i had to chase him to get his plate.

Anyway i got his plate and reported him to the police and doing the normal insurance thing.

The insurance company of choice to do the repair is Auto restore, and they do it mobile and your home.... this kinda worries me a bit as it sounds like chips away or something.

Anyone here had any experience with auto restore quality of work etc?

Its your right to take your car to have it fixed wherever you want. The insurance companies know this but don't often tell customers. They tell customers when challenged, that should you choose a non authorised repairer, then the repairs can take longer, forcing them into submission. I certainly would never use a mobile repairer. :yuck: :yuck: