LoT Elise Trophy - Final Round Brands Hatch 10th & 11th

Kev946

I realise there may not be many Lotus fans on here, but this is a really cheap weekends racing so good for all motorsport fans. Tickets are on sale, (via the discounted link via SELOC), for only £5.88 each day. Normal price is £10 in advance and £12 on the day.

http://www.elisetrophy.com/Brands_Hatch_10-11_November

I don't think you need to own a Lotus to get the discount and who knows it may convert you into a Lotus owner one day.

Saturday night is a Britcar endurance race as well.

I'm planning to go on the Sunday... :thumbs:

You now a convert....

Let me know if you want introduced to some of the drivers or Paul who organises it.

All others this will be great and I thing Martin (ex F1 driver ) will be there again.

PS if we could get 20ish would be worth getting a box.

You now a convert....

Let me know if you want introduced to some of the drivers or Paul who organises it.

All others this will be great and I thing Martin (ex F1 driver ) will be there again.

Are you going then Steve.I'd love to meet some of the guys. You'll have me selling the Cossie and buying a race car to enter the LoT Series next....Noe there's a thought. Maybe a Cossie powered S1 Exige... ;)

Come on you London guys, surely a Zed Club stand would be an incentive.

Steve Williams runs a duratec....as close are you are going to get to a RS engine.

Not confirmed to go yet but they are a great bunch....do not let them take the P out of 7's breaking down or drivers forgetting to take spare brake pads.

Steve

PS do not try to out drink Burt or you will be sorry. For the first race many stayed at the Hotel at the entrance, worth looking into if you are travelling a long way and you may bump into some familiar faces.

You now a convert....

Are you going then Steve.I'd love to meet some of the guys. You'll have me selling the Cossie and buying a race car to enter the LoT Series next....Noe there's a thought. Maybe a Cossie powered S1 Exige... ;)

Come on you London guys, surely a Zed Club stand would be an incentive.

New timetable, Sunday is the day to go

Saturday 10th November

* Elise Trophy Qualifying - Class A - 13.45

* Elise Trophy Qualifying - Class B&C - 15.20

* for interest Britcar night race - 16.55 for 1.5 hrs..

* Elise Trophy cars move to garages after the night race

Sunday 11th November

* Elise Trophy Race 1 - Class A - 12.35

* Elise Trophy Race 2 - Class B&C - 13.35

* Elise Trophy Race 3 - Class A - 14.35

* Elise Trophy Race 4 - Class B&C - 15.35

Who is definitely going to this? We're up for it. :thumbs:

I'm going. Got my tickets yesterday.

On touble is there's 4 of us and as it's a long way so seems crazy taking 2 cars...plus expensive.

Where are you heading from?

I'm not sure what to do, as I'm supposed to be at the dock meet in the evening. So is it the Zed or the Elise..... :headhurt:

On touble is there's 4 of us and as it's a long way so seems crazy taking 2 cars...plus expensive.

I'm not sure what to do, as I'm supposed to be at the dock meet in the evening. So is it the Zed or the Elise..... :headhurt:

Elise..... :thumbs:

We driving down from Derbyshire, so M1 & M25. About 170 miles so probably take the wife's car.. :blush: A shame but seems pointless taking 2 cars so far just to park in the Lotus reserved car park.

I'm still looking forward to the day and hope to get to as many as possible next year.. :thumbs:

We driving down from Derbyshire, so M1 & M25. About 170 miles so probably take the wife's car.. :blush: A shame but seems pointless taking 2 cars so far just to park in the Lotus reserved car park.

I'm still looking forward to the day and hope to get to as many as possible next year.. :thumbs:

:dry:

Am thinking I may take the Zed as it'll probably be a quieter car park than the Lotus one!!

:dry:

Am thinking I may take the Zed as it'll probably be a quieter car park than the Lotus one!!

Take the Lotus, you know you want to.. :thumbs:

I'll PM you my mobile so we can meet up if you like and say 'ello?

It just means having to get the wax out again, it's in a state at the moment! :blush:

And then coming home before going to the Zed meet. Will see if B wants to drive...

PM received and replied. :thumbs:

Kev, H5 are you going to the Seloc party or not.

Still not sure if I will be going as missus now working.....

Hi Steve,

A bit of a long journey for me so we are only going to the Sunday. I believe H5 is also just on for Sunday.

Are you going now?

Cheers

Okay now going as Paul getting me a ticket.

He also says pits and paddock will be open all days so if you want I can introduce you both to a couple of the drivers and have a look around the cars.

Plan to get there sometime between 10 and 11, want to find good area to watch first race at 12.30

Here’s my picture from today’s Lotus on Track Trophy Race. The pictures aren’t great due to low light for my long lens and and my crap technique. But here they are anyway,

Nice to meet Rob, (H5) and Steve (Steve B). Thanks also Steve for infroducing me to a few drivers. Hope to see you both in the New Year at the 2008 LoT Series. :thumbs:

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

Love the orange and lime green!! B)

Surprised not to see any white or black ones though :blush:

Remember reading about the bio-fuel one in EVO magazine. was it a limited run?

meant to be hellish quick too.

Looked like a great day.. ive gotta get out to more races!

It was nice to meet you Kev (albeit briefly) and see Steve again. Was some really good racing in this, and it reminded me of some of the old Super Touring races of the late 90's BTCC. Becca enjoyed it too.

For the money (£10 in advance) it is a really good day, especially since pit roaming is free and people love talking about their cars.

Best bit of all - it's British. :thumbs:

Love the orange and lime green!! B)

Surprised not to see any white or black ones though :blush:

Remember reading about the bio-fuel one in EVO magazine. was it a limited run?

meant to be hellish quick too.

Looked like a great day.. ive gotta get out to more races!

Yea the 265 was a design exercise. Runs on Bio-Ethynol. :thumbs:

Not as quick as the 300 bhp cars racing in class C yesterday.. ;)