Driftworks camber arms

Jack wellZ

Was looking around for some front and rear camber arms, was looking at eibach but these caught my eye (due to price) was just wondering if anyone has any experience with these and quality as I know that driftworks are a big name they wouldn't make anything crappy, all opinions welcome :)

Edited by Jack wellZ

I say that because I've been actively talking about it on my thread:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95727-driftworks-upper-camber-arms/

I don't mean to assume you've not searched but seeing a low post count, most new people can't seem to do it.

Don't use the forum search do this:

Go to google - copy and paste this for example

site:350z-uk.com driftworks

• Like 1

I've read through your thread but didn't find what I was looking for, you haven't explained your experiences with them how they feel and how long lasting they are.. Because you have just recently had them fitted, that's why I created this one

Yeah I found that they were a pretty new product, will try that route AliveBoy. Good shout. How did the build quality feel rob, how does the ride now also feel?

Also worth trying a search like I mentioned as it'll work for any public forum:

ex:

site:driftworks.com upper camber (or something like that)

Build quality seems to be good, adjustments are easy now that various people have pointed out what to do.

Camber is quick and easy to adjust yourself if you're going to the track (jack/camber gauge/2 adjustable spanners up to 30mm).

The ONLY thing I have noticed (nothing to do with handling) is that there is a slight high frequency vibration in my steering wheel now. It's caused a bit of pins and needles in my right hand when driving on a motorway for 40+ mins.

I'm getting the wheel re-trimmed in a thicker leather anyway, so hopefully it'll reduce that feeling.

Edited by RobPhoboS

hmm sounds pretty good to be fair as they're a pretty good price compared to others, do you believe the vibration is down to the new arms?

I know it is as I've incrementally installed bits.

It's the rose joints, you wouldn't be able to see it, just slightly feel it. Not a major problem for me but something I just happened to notice.