NISMO Carbon B Pillars

Adam@Z1auto.com

I have what i call cheap ebay ones but yours looks more quality may have to invest, I know I could get nismo stuck on mine but am I right that on yours its not stuck on but intwined in the laquer so wont come off?

yes correct and they won't go yellow over time

yes they are real carbon, just a simple stick on - the easiest mod you'll ever do!

and they will not peel, bubble, or yellow like the cheap knock offs do, and they fit perfectly (event eh Varis ones don't fit properly)

Can't agree on the Varis comment we have had quite a number of those and no fitting issues at all.

do they replace the existing covers or just 3m stick over ? if they stick over does this make them protrude at all ?

cheers

ps. have you got a pic from a little further away mike ?

no wider images sorry. They do cover the original pillar. They are about 3mm - 4mm thick so you don't notice any protrusion.

Other images here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9321

yes nengun is a bit cheaper than we are...nothing I can do about it, as they are in Japan, whereas we have to pay shipping from Japan to the US then the US to customers. Then you also factor the weak dollar in, and I think you'll find out price to be more than fair. I also notice they say it ships within 18 days from the date payment is made. Not sure if that's a standard for them or not, but we have these sitting in stock, so no delays :)

Down to 2 sets left right now

yes nengun is a bit cheaper than we are...nothing I can do about it, as they are in Japan, whereas we have to pay shipping from Japan to the US then the US to customers. Then you also factor the weak dollar in, and I think you'll find out price to be more than fair. I also notice they say it ships within 18 days from the date payment is made. Not sure if that's a standard for them or not, but we have these sitting in stock, so no delays :)

Down to 2 sets left right now

agree on the delivery times, I know you'll be quicker adam. :)