Everything at once grrr

Zeezeebaba

A bad week for the Z. Annoying rattle from the underside when warm looks like a holed cat. Occasional clunk when finishing a reverse manoeuvre and the bannana bar bush has failed on the off side.Add to this the tax is due and it needs a service lol. Only the tax gets done this month and an expensive trip to HD next month by the look if it. Otherwise it drives lovely :)

• Like 1

Well not as bad as the M3 I had by a long shot lol. Go try a Honda though, the best ownership experience ever followed second by (and don't laugh) Ford. The worst have been BMW and VW for things going wrong. The brands I will never touch again are Peugeot and Renault. Ironically Vauxhaull spans the divide with some good experiences and some bad lol. It's just typical really and yes I've been a car owner for nearly 30 years but the annoying thing is the fact I've just paid for a family holiday and won't have a bean to spend on the car until next month. It's been great and as always they let you down at the most inconvenient time :)

Edited by Zeezeebaba
  • Like 1

My Zeds been a dream except for the common faults on the suspension arms, bushes, ball joints...of which I got ALL on EVERY arm lol ...One's rattling right now but I'll replace it when it gets a bit worse, its just play in the ball joint lol

That and the nails that love to 'hug' my tyres from time to time.

Edited by AMT
  • Like 1

A bad week for the Z. Annoying rattle from the underside when warm looks like a holed cat. Occasional clunk when finishing a reverse manoeuvre and the bannana bar bush has failed on the off side.Add to this the tax is due and it needs a service lol. Only the tax gets done this month and an expensive trip to HD next month by the look if it. Otherwise it drives lovely :)

Know the exact feeling. MOT, banana arm, service...all need doing the same time om my car and the insurance is due soon! At least the tax can be paid monthly now!

• Like 1