Defi gauges & HKS SSQV II

ilogikal1

The time has come for me to give these a new home, one where they may actually get used again. If anyone's thinking of going FI, these gauges are the minimum requirement to monitor the engine IMO.

60mm BF Series, blue illumination. Oil temperature (°C), oil pressure & (2.0bar) boost gauges with Link II Control unit (with original box & instruction manual [in English]), all the senders, connector wires (plus spare connectors), T-piece and even a card of some description in Japanese.

These came out of my Impreza and were used for about 20,000 miles, they've never been fitted to my Z but the gauges themselves will fit in the OEM location atop the dash. The control unit has a fair bit of glue residue on both top & bottom from where it was previously fitted, but the gauges themselves are near spotless - a couple of marks on bits you can't see when fitted, as shown in the pictures below. All were in perfect working order when removed from the car.

£450 + delivery

S0136434_zpslkces5ig.jpg

S0096426_zpsjpguzhq8.jpg

S0146436_zpsorlyyoci.jpg

S0166441_zpsnaczhqmg.jpg

S0186444_zpsg8szttld.jpg

S0196445_zps2orev3fi.jpg

S0206446_zpslb4tx1ko.jpg

S0276462_zpsyetnp5ns.jpg

S0286469_zpsmavzxjbr.jpg

S0296471_zps6vigmde2.jpg

S0306474_zpsankhitdn.jpg

S0126432_zpsgij3guqv.jpg

Also needing a new home is my HKS SSQV II blow off valve. Again this came off my Impreza so comes with GC8 fittings, but I'm assuming the valve itself is easily fitted and it's just the securing bracket and (possibly) return pipe blank that won't be used. This was on the car for about 12,000 miles.

Again, this is used. There's a few marks on the body and the silver paint is flaking off of the rear side - as shown below - but it's in perfect working order still. This currently has the silver fin fitted which can be swapped out with others for different sounds/pitches (not included in this sale). All original parts & packaging is included as shown below (including the ever useful GC8 fitting instructions in English and Japanese! :teeth: ).

Given the condition and this is an older version; Sold.

S0016412_zps2tgpnt0x.jpg

S0026414_zpskdhklmgi.jpg

S0226448_zpsyffotlhr.jpg

S0236451_zpss0sx7cux.jpg

S0246454_zps8rpxvpzz.jpg

S0266458_zpsnnb8lndm.jpg

S0256455_zpsyrltakkh.jpg

S0086425_zpsrguvvpxh.jpg

Edited by ilogikal1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...