Radiator. goodbye. help needed.

craigbev92

Hi guys and gals, in need of assistance!

Bumped the bottom of the Zed earlier today and although there is no visible damage to the underside etc. my fan has decided to spin its way through my radiator!

its squirting out coolant but not at a waterfall pace near the bottom of the rad and the fan is no longer attached to the motor properly. going to take this off and investigate now but was wondering what im looking at parts wise/ cost wise.

terrible day!

cheers

New mishimoto radiator fans are the bets replacement.

Fans: £150 +vat http://www.mishimoto.co.uk/mishimoto-nissan-350z-aluminum-fan-shroud-03.html?gclid=CIjnrc_MkcQCFSQGwwoddbwAsg

Rad: £250 http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350Z_Mishimoto_Radiator/350z-350Z-Mishimoto-rad.aspx

There's traders on here who will sell both, maybe for a bit cheaper too. Tarmac Sportz would be my first call as Chris might be able to get the fans in too :). Lifetime warranty on both the parts from Mishimoto too :)

I think abbey motorsport sell individual fans, I'm not sure if anyone else does though. The thing is, they're quite prone to the motor packing up, so it might just be worth replacing both fans at the same time whilst you have everything out :)

I think abbey motorsport sell individual fans, I'm not sure if anyone else does though. The thing is, they're quite prone to the motor packing up, so it might just be worth replacing both fans at the same time whilst you have everything out :)

yeah I had to do the motors when I bought the darn thing! :wacko: