BMW track car

Yes, its our old track car... which we killed due to owner negligence... who knew engines needed oil !?!

so yeah, bmw 330ci chassis, slightly dodgy gearbox, knackered engine. 143,000 miles, numerous owners, might have some service history. Although its a bit irrelevant now since the engine is fubared!

Goodbye trusty track car, have some great memories - flat through the craner curves at donington, my first proper spin at oulton park, drifty drifty slidy goodness at Bedford, shes been a trooper. Hopefully someone will buy it, fit another engine, and carry on having fun with her! be a shame for her to be broken for parts.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-330ci-Track-Car-Chassis-Spares-or-Repair-/301548543701?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4635b19ed5

on the plus side, its new car time again! if anyone knows anyone selling a running E46 328i or 330ci for less than a grand, let me know!

well that's that, sold for £530 on fleabay, buyers came and trailered it away this morning! went for a fair bit more than I was expecting, but a good start towards a new track car, and we still have a set of 18" wheels in my loft ready to go on a new car :)

• Like 2