Photoshop my 'Bay!

Pritchard

Photoshop chappies.

I could use your skills.

here is my current bay (minus slam panel)

QedUCxy.jpgmdcUTPD.jpgtCX0Pfb.jpg

So i have a few items left to spruce.

I am looking for ideas, colours, designs, etc. anything you think would look cool :) have your say, have your input.

But items i am looking at getting sprayed / dipped in round 2:

- Inlet manifold (top half)

- throttle body

- washer fluid lid

- engine coolant bottle & lid (looking to have a ''slit'' down the side so you can still see the contents)

- power steering bottle cap

- airbox snorkel (seen behind slam panel)

photoshop guys... experiment. :)

Pritchard

This is just my opinion but I always think it look's rubbish when people go painting the washer fluid caps & p/s caps etc. If you have to do something with them then maybe get some type of carbon fibre or chrome covers for them but even then I'm not a big fan.

If it was me I'd paint the plenum a nice gloss or matt black (don't think polished would work with your colour scheme) then get a nice set of coloured bolts to replace the headlight securing bolts & other bolts around the engine bay.

Also you could change your standard oil filler cap & radiator cap for something a bit brighter too ~ these have the benefit of that if you ever sell the car then they are easily removed & replaced with standard items too.

:thumbs:

• Like 1