As Promised **Pics**

flirt

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the drive of the Z-TT Andy :thumbs: , has to be said it is a FANTASTIC car B) .... effortless power, stealthy conversion and just sounds sexual , and 150MPH on the private test track ( codname Mike 5 :lol: !) was just too easy! :teeth: .... I owe you a drive of the Escos when it's ready, but if anyone is thinking of going down the forced induction route for thier 350Z, don't think, just do it, can't belive how it has transformed the car from when I drove it standard.... awsome fun :thumbs: Love the wheels as well !

-slide the rear to steer :teeth:

• 1 month later...

Do you mean the the cf front finisher ? that is a nissan part (extra) although i would imagine there are aftermarket copies, try equibs or courtesy or even pm bigphil he maybe able to get one, mine was on when i got the car but i'm pretty sure they just stick on with 3m tape that is on the back of the finisher :thumbs: , look a lot better with it imo

IMAG0496.jpg

Thats the one GIXXERUK, really like the look.

I should have a genuine one for sale in the near future, keep an eye on the For Sale section when my new mod arrives ;) (in about a week)

How much are they worth/do they cost? Could be very interested if price is right (=cheap).

I should have a genuine one for sale in the near future, keep an eye on the For Sale section when my new mod arrives ;) (in about a week)

How much are they worth/do they cost? Could be very interested if price is right (=cheap).

I'll dig out the PM from the guy I bought it from because TBH I cant remember what I paid :blush: It will fall in the pretty cheap bracket though, i.e. less than 50 notes :thumbs:

I'll dig out the PM from the guy I bought it from because TBH I cant remember what I paid :blush: It will fall in the pretty cheap bracket though, i.e. less than 50 notes :thumbs:

:D just let me know - the equibs site works out at £77 new, but obviously international postage on top.

:D just let me know - the equibs site works out at £77 new, but obviously international postage on top.

Equibs is a member on here. If you email Richie he may be able to sort you a deal. ;)

Equibs is a member on here. If you email Richie he may be able to sort you a deal. ;)

And of course Richie's stuff is real carbon whereas I believe the genuine Nissan stuff isnt :surrender:

if it isnt, it still looks good imo :thumbs:

i think if you replaced it with real carbon, the loss of weight at the front could cause understeer :lol:;)

And of course Richie's stuff is real carbon whereas I believe the genuine Nissan stuff isnt :surrender:

Of course - thats why I have one fitted still :thumbs: Just cant justify the price stealers want for it given its not even real CF! For less than £50 its definately worth a punt though.

Of course - thats why I have one fitted still :thumbs: Just cant justify the price stealers want for it given its not even real CF! For less than £50 its definately worth a punt though.

+1 totally agree mate :thumbs: