Britain's Fastest Police Car

Kev946

Quite interesting some of the cars they use in different countries. It would certainly have a few idiots running.

At one stage we had 6 x 200sx-Spec R Nissans roaming around, a few caught out thought they were having a race, uumm, eer, busted. They didn't last too long as the turbos were costing a bit to upkeep. Eeek. We have quite a number of plain clothes cars often Holden Commodores, plus the odd others.

What sort of cars are they using in the UK these days in general???

Quite interesting some of the cars they use in different countries. It would certainly have a few idiots running.

At one stage we had 6 x 200sx-Spec R Nissans roaming around, a few caught out thought they were having a race, uumm, eer, busted. They didn't last too long as the turbos were costing a bit to upkeep. Eeek. We have quite a number of plain clothes cars often Holden Commodores, plus the odd others.

What sort of cars are they using in the UK these days in general???

All sorts really, anything from Astra's to 5 series Beamers and Range Rovers.

Welcome from the UK BTW.. :thumbs:

Got a picture message from you last night, opened it up hoping you took a pic of some young lass you were courting and decided to send me her picture, instead I see a nasty cop car, how dare you disease my phone with such vulgar :lol:

You didnt get stop did ya? :scare:

• 1 month later...