rad fan motors/fan kit

billydc2

Whats wrong with yours, often its just the motors need cleaning.

If its just the motors, reconditioned ones go for about £50.

You can also try the Mishimoto Fan shroud. New for £180:

http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/parts/Fans-and-Shroud-Assembly/MMFS-350Z-03

I've got an old OEM shroud in my loft your welcome to it if you want to pay for postage. The motors would need cleaning.

• Like 1

Cheers for the input, I work away all week and the small amount of time at home I get, I am renovating a house. So you can imagine how much time I get free to disassemble fan motors. Hence why I am asking for some cheap working ones. Time literally is money. The only thing I look forward to after a week down south I'd a spin in my z. So as requested I'd like some working ones from someone breaking please as I don't want to open a can of worms messing around.

Cheers for the input, I work away all week and the small amount of time at home I get, I am renovating a house. So you can imagine how much time I get free to disassemble fan motors. Hence why I am asking for some cheap working ones. Time literally is money. The only thing I look forward to after a week down south I'd a spin in my z. So as requested I'd like some working ones from someone breaking please as I don't want to open a can of worms messing around.

As I said try a PM to zmanalex as he's usually got most 350Z used items on the shelf, good working order and ready for next day delivery. :D