Nismo Kit Copy

rmmackfc

yup as phil says , it was on ebay but removed after a complaint ;)

So I was doing my usual Ebay trawl to see if there was anything interesting and I came across a listing for 'Nismo V1 Style Bodykit' - I recognised the image immediately....

The same kit I sold to this member two weeks ago - on there at double what he paid for it!!!

Now don't get me wrong if he does'nt need it anymore and wants to sell it fair enough, and if he can get more money for it no problem. What I don't appreciate is him using my original images and text!!!

So I reported it!?

Am I being petty or am I right to do so? Thoughts please

yup as phil says , it was on ebay but removed after a complaint ;)

So I was doing my usual Ebay trawl to see if there was anything interesting and I came across a listing for 'Nismo V1 Style Bodykit' - I recognised the image immediately....

The same kit I sold to this member two weeks ago - on there at double what he paid for it!!!

Now don't get me wrong if he does'nt need it anymore and wants to sell it fair enough, and if he can get more money for it no problem. What I don't appreciate is him using my original images and text!!!

So I reported it!?

Am I being petty or am I right to do so? Thoughts please

Petty :p

Is this kit good quality compared to the original nismo one as im looking into getting a nismo kit as nissan wouldnt fit one for me as it wasn't factory fitted when the car was first made?

Its never going to be good quality compared to genuine stuff. ;)

If you look in the for sale section someone is selling a genuine kit that they paid £2k for and is open to offers :)