UK v US suppliers - you decide

bigphil

Could be a very expensive free lunch ;) . Look forward to it Phil. When do you expect to have the new place up and running? Need something to take away the winter blues.

It will be up and running by the end of Nov, lots of stock arriving in December and we were planning to have the open day early in the new year.

Another thumbs up for Phil as he supplied my pads straight away and was helpful with advice on which to get.

Only one thing I would like is if some one from this site buy from Phil, then like the OC the club get a rebate back, think they get 1% which is is not a lot but it all helps and since we do not charge our members then we need the money even more than them.

Another thumbs up for Phil as he supplied my pads straight away and was helpful with advice on which to get.

Only one thing I would like is if some one from this site buy from Phil, then like the OC the club get a rebate back, think they get 1% which is is not a lot but it all helps and since we do not charge our members then we need the money even more than them.

Yes that is correct, from every sale we donate 1% of the total value to the club, so not only are you supporting a UK business you are supporting youselves at the same time :thumbs:

Good man phil,

In that case to put my money (not much mind) where my mouth is, do you still do the PIAA wiper blades complete kit for front , if so can you put my name down and will call you Monday with CC details.

Yes Steve PIAA blades are always held in stock.