PA140062.jpg

PA140061.jpg

PA140059.jpg

PA140058.jpg

PA140056.jpg

PA140052.jpg

PA140050.jpg

PA140051.jpg

I will be trying some Collinite wax on the car for the winter, possibly on top of a jetSEAL base. New CG wash n gloss wash to try too. I also have an Aqua Gleam to filter the water down to 30 ppm to see how much better (if any) it is than the flash system. Any other suggestions?? :)

Want the Lambo doing then??

Hell yeah!! :teeth:

What's your budget, what do you want doing and what finish do you want? eg P21S looks great but lasts 1-2 weeks tops. jetSEAL is a good base. From what I have heard, Collinite is ultra long lasting. I will be testing this on the Volvo soon. I'm guessing there are no swirl marks on the bodywork?

What's your budget, what do you want doing and what finish do you want? eg P21S looks great but lasts 1-2 weeks tops. jetSEAL is a good base. From what I have heard, Collinite is ultra long lasting. I will be testing this on the Volvo soon. I'm guessing there are no swirl marks on the bodywork?

Budget? I dunno.

I just want it to look shiny and for someone else to do it :lol:

WRT swirl marks there are some present courtesy of the previous owners :headhurt:

Budget? I dunno.

WRT swirl marks there are some present courtesy of the previous owners :headhurt:

Which is fine. It depends how much time you are prepared to spend keeping it up to scratch. If you don't mind waxing it once a week / 2 weeks, P21S it is. If not, Collinite or jetSEAL are others to consider. Then you will need a carnuba top up to keep the shine.

Any pics of the swirl marks? Depending how bad, it may need a Makita / Porter Cable with some compounds to get them out. If is is surface swirls, then it may be possible to improve them by hand. Best way to get the pics is when it is darker with a bright light reflecting in the surface. :)

Budget? I dunno.

Which is fine. It depends how much time you are prepared to spend keeping it up to scratch. If you don't mind waxing it once a week / 2 weeks, P21S it is. If not, Collinite or jetSEAL are others to consider. Then you will need a carnuba top up to keep the shine.

Any pics of the swirl marks? Depending how bad, it may need a Makita / Porter Cable with some compounds to get them out. If is is surface swirls, then it may be possible to improve them by hand. Best way to get the pics is when it is darker with a bright light reflecting in the surface. :)

All sounds good, so when you coming to do it?? :D

Budget? I dunno.

When you've sorted out your budget! ;)

Budget? I dunno.

£50 :D

Not bad, you didnt do in your exhaust tips though did you?

Not bad?! :p

Nope - see little point, but may give it a go.... :)

Ross - you would say that!! :p;)

Mark - most of them are a bit blurred. I need to blur number plates before posting though..... :)

Budget? I dunno.

I'll get my sponge, bucket and Halfords car wash out later and start thumbing a lift on the M40 tonight then. :p

Budget? I dunno.

I'll get my sponge, bucket and Halfords car wash out later and start thumbing a lift on the M40 tonight then. :p

Ok but you supply your own water so you better fill your bucket before you leave :p:lol: