Aftermarket Midpipe/Backbox. Cobra Res etc

Cimanu

I've owned my Z all but a week and have decided it needs to sing just a little bit more :D

Ideally nismo, but those are impossible to find, need a similar thing. Nothing outrageous, just a nice tone.

Had a Mugen catback on my integra before this Z and that was perfect. Which is why I'd jump at the Nismo.

Trawling youtube the Cobra resonated sounds excellent, not sure what the quality is like on these though? And the drone.. I can deal with a little but it is my daily.

Thanks!

I have a scorpion system if anyone is interested .... Only 3-4 months old , covered around 1500 miles , £275 :)

How loud is it compared to the standard exhaust?

It's louder than the stock exhaust ..... But still quite compared to cobras .... No drone on motorway etc . IMO it's a lovely noise although I added HFC and its was a bit raspy for me , hence the reason it's for sale :)

Have a look on youtube ....

I've owned my Z all but a week and have decided it needs to sing just a little bit more :D

Ideally nismo, but those are impossible to find, need a similar thing. Nothing outrageous, just a nice tone.

Had a Mugen catback on my integra before this Z and that was perfect. Which is why I'd jump at the Nismo.

Trawling youtube the Cobra resonated sounds excellent, not sure what the quality is like on these though? And the drone.. I can deal with a little but it is my daily.

Thanks!

I too had a mugen twin loop on my integra.got a cobra on my z. (Non resonated) sounds great.