Y-pipe

benjy88

Hello chaps.

Need a Y-pipe... (not you Ian [mouthwash] - too lazy to mend yours)

But mine are blowing like Katrina at the moment.

Used is fine as long as there's not too much of the flexis gone :) Doesn't have to be a top make to be honest.

Give us a shout if you have something!

I think I still have some new ones and used ones in my garage. If someone on here says they have one immediately available though then snap it up :thumbs: I will take a look to see what I have over the weekend :thumbs:

Edited by R35LEE
  • Like 1

I think I still have some new ones and used ones in my garage. If someone on here says they have one immediately available though then snap it up :thumbs: I will take a look to see what I have over the weekend :thumbs:

Awesome mate, let me know!

:(

Sorry matey, I just spoke to a couple of guys about it at work, and they reckoned it would be a bit of a mare to be honest... :( Otherwise it would no doubt be the easiest thing to do lol.

I got the non blowing side repaired in Germany with zero fuss, I don't know what is wrong with English garages.

:(

Sorry matey, I just spoke to a couple of guys about it at work, and they reckoned it would be a bit of a mare to be honest... :( Otherwise it would no doubt be the easiest thing to do lol.

I got the non blowing side repaired in Germany with zero fuss, I don't know what is wrong with English garages.

We're all lazy bastards?

• Like 1

Hmmm.... I wonder. Wasn't look to pay quite that much, but it is a Cobra I guess. You have any piccies?

It's still on the car at the moment so difficult to get pics .... Once it's off I can send you some if you like?

Not sure though if this will fit a standard system though?

I'm taking the full system off next week .... Cobra y pipe and scorpion exhaust system