FS: K sports front 14" BBK.

GT4 Zed

This was one of the best upgrades on my zed and paired with high quality race pads is as good as any of the big brands out there. It's had a tough life with at least 500 at the ring, plus UK tracks, fast road and daily driving and has never faded or failed.

Spec:

356mm/14" diameter disc

2 piece floating disc

8 pot piston callipers

Braided lines

It was poorly painted last year but mechanically everything works perfectly.

The current set up is with Pagid RS15 race pads which are as good a perfirmance friction 01 but 3/4 the price. The pads and disc have between 60-70% life left. I will get the discs lightly skimmed and provide brand new sports pads(eg ferodo or EDC blues tsuff) with this unless you want the high performance race pads for an extra fee.

The kit will come complete with SS braided brake lines, callipers, caliper brackets, disc and pads for a plug and play install on any zed. I'll throw in a bottle of Motul 660 brake fluid and can help with fitting.

I'll also throw in proper high temp paint I bought from brake calliper Specislist here with £60. Enough to do 4 callipers so you can get it look sweet before installing in the car.

Note: I'm only selling the front kit but the full kit is negotiable. FYI the front does 70% of braking so there is little benefit to change the rear brembos which are adequate.

I'm selling as I want to upgrade to 380mm disc as I plan to trackday with R compound tyres this year and figure I may reach the limit of this setup.

How they look on a 19" wheel. Will clear 18" wheels including brembo.

6BBFAEBE-1BA7-43B6-805D-25D0B01D3037.jpg

60EAD91A-29FD-4251-9358-0610C36C577C.jpg

615D61F3-B4DB-4AB0-9055-7CECF275F19A.jpg

Had to get this calliper machined last summer to removed a snapped bleed nipple. This was successful and no issues since.

FCADFED6-9100-4AD9-A79E-8C1194E31D1F.jpg

15E44EED-2B96-4BB7-A28B-781CBB4CCCA1.jpg

3BDD56EE-5621-41C5-A756-9B38AC8DE457.jpg

13AD2C0B-FF74-4810-86E3-DDE4D54048DB.jpg

I'm asking for £700 ono. You can get new 356mm kit for £1k but it does not include brake pads or fluid and fitting. The pagids RS15 cost about £350 alone.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now selling the whole front and rear kit.

Rear spec:

356mm/14" diameter disc

2 piece floating disc

6 pot piston callipers

Braided lines

Pagid RS15 pads.

I'm asking for £1200 + OEM complete brembo in average condition at least. This will be full bolt on kit with 1 bottle of Motul thrown in. I will also sort out the swap if you travel to Worcester.

I am interested and can travel to Worcester as its only an hour and a half away.. only thing is I have V35 and I don't know if its a straight fit, Also my brakes are 2006 jdm brakes they are uprated version of the pre 05 with larger diameter discs and from the forums comparable to the brembo setup.

I am interested and can travel to Worcester as its only an hour and a half away.. only thing is I have V35 and I don't know if its a straight fit, Also my brakes are 2006 jdm brakes they are uprated version of the pre 05 with larger diameter discs and from the forums comparable to the brembo setup.

It will be a straight swap but the issue will be your JDM brakes. I'll have to adjust the price accordingly because I really don't think they have any resale value. Please pm pics of these and a contact info so we can work something out if possible. Cheers