K1 exhuast with apexi valve??

Marti350z

Has anybody ever used one of these? I'm just wondering how much difference they actually make,

I found a k1 exhuast exhuast near me for a unbelievable price, so couldn't resist it.. Customised it with a friend to single exhuast but the bassy noise inside is near unbearable, any help cause was going to order one tonight lol

http://www.nengun.com/apexi/exhaust-control-valve

Edited by Marti350z

oops, my suggestion is the opposite of what OP wants :lol: :lol:

TBH, the K1 is always gonna be loud, but if it was CHEAP cheap (like less than £70) then fair enough.

I'd be looking at something different and start saving up for a decent exhaust (had a K! before, also a K2, now run an Invidia Gemini True Dual)

Yeah I thought I'd probably end up getting a silencer.. £70 is spot on! Haha, anybody have any suggestions on a certain silencer? It's a shame because on full throttle it's easily the best sounding car I've owned! Just I think the neighbors aren't going to be to pleased tomorrow when I leave for work at 6 in the morning lol

Yeah mine sounds pretty bassy at low revs too, decat is going to be fun haha if it's too much I can always switch back!

I have my K1 decatted, if you're driving late at night your neighbours will hate you (this is when I use my bungs!), but otherwise as long as your over 2.5k revs its not too drony (under it can be drony and vibrates pretty much everything lol), mine pops and rumbles like mad, I took it to Santa Pod and was dreading it but as you're accelerating so quickly you avoid the drone. I keep the bungs in the car as they make a massive difference in mine and can take them in and out to keep the neighbours/boys in blue happy.

Yeah mine sounds pretty bassy at low revs too, decat is going to be fun haha if it's too much I can always switch back!

I have my K1 decatted, if you're driving late at night your neighbours will hate you (this is when I use my bungs!), but otherwise as long as your over 2.5k revs its not too drony (under it can be drony and vibrates pretty much everything lol), mine pops and rumbles like mad, I took it to Santa Pod and was dreading it but as you're accelerating so quickly you avoid the drone. I keep the bungs in the car as they make a massive difference in mine and can take them in and out to keep the neighbours/boys in blue happy.

Ah sweet, well I still have my bungs so I'll keep them handy once the decats go on! Looking forward to it actually, the neighbours probably aren't haha.