brand new nismo kit for sale

doc.usy

ok ppl, you might have read myc ar was deemed a write off so my much cherished mods will never go on to my car so here they are for sale!

the nismo kit is brand new and consists of the following

v1 front bumper

side skirts

rear spats

v1 rear wing

it is jdm

it is brand new and still in the box- which is unopened

i paid about 2k for the whole kit-

every1 knows how much this stuff is worth- if not, look at japanparts.com for rough values

looking for offers- would like to sell the kit as a whole to any Z owner who wants to nismo out! (like i wanted to) but will split the kit if any1 wants specific parts- so give me a shout with a reasonable offer for the nismo!

Usman

:worthless:

have you got any pics of your kit in the boxes.

Sorry but you are new to the forum and no one really knows you. It might help yo sell them and to build that element of trust.

Please don't take this the wrong way. It's done purely to protect members and applies to anyone. Hope you understand :)

hi all,

sorry for the late reply- just celebrated EId ( which is the equivalent to my xmas) over the weekend since the fasting season is finished and hence wasnt online- just got back from work- right tried the photo bucket thing- created an account

try this link? dont know if it will work but my account name is doc-usy

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff49/doc-usy/

will also email the pics to andy who kindly said hell put them on his photobucket.

sarnie your such a cynic but a dont blame you! arnt you on the other forum btw?

btw, any members can feel free to come and see them and pay cash and take away for any products. Alternatively, any member on this forum who is from glasgow/scotland who wants to come and see the stuff to authenticate it please do, you are very welcome.

Havnt taken any pics of the actual boxes of the kit yet but will do over the weekend or sooner- they are at my dads warehouse for storage just now!

cheers all

Usman

hi all,

sorry for the late reply- just celebrated EId ( which is the equivalent to my xmas) over the weekend since the fasting season is finished and hence wasnt online- just got back from work- right tried the photo bucket thing- created an account

try this link? dont know if it will work but my account name is doc-usy

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff49/doc-usy/

will also email the pics to andy who kindly said hell put them on his photobucket.

sarnie your such a cynic but a dont blame you! arnt you on the other forum btw?

btw, any members can feel free to come and see them and pay cash and take away for any products. Alternatively, any member on this forum who is from glasgow/scotland who wants to come and see the stuff to authenticate it please do, you are very welcome.

Havnt taken any pics of the actual boxes of the kit yet but will do over the weekend or sooner- they are at my dads warehouse for storage just now!

cheers all

Usman

Copy and pasted your reply :headhurt:

I'm sorry Usman but the nature of your posts arouses my suspicions. :blush:

still? surely not? what do i have to do to unarouse you? lol

Just get some pictures up mate :thumbs:

maybe to avoid this again, get some pics up of these with the site written in red pen on a piece of paper resting on them? That usually will get people on your side :thumbs:

maybe to avoid this again, get some pics up of these with the site written in red pen on a piece of paper resting on them? That usually will get people on your side :thumbs:

Or an Irn Bru can. ;)

Or an Irn Bru can. ;)

Those wheels were made from girders!