Cobra res + Berk HFCs ?

Chris Wiltshire

Currently have a Cobra resonated fitted and love the deep growl and pops ect but is still a bit too quiet... I've got my eyes on an Invidia system + Berks (love the sound, design. And also being a true dual..) but wanted to know if anyone has run a cobra resonated with Berks? If so how was it?

Can't seem to find any vids or threads etc..

Thanks!

I swapped my Cobra resonated for Invidia Gemini, both on stock cats and the Gemini is a lot quieter, but a different sound. You'd need decats with it if you want it loud.

Ah so the cobra res is louder than the invidia res, I would just add Berks to my cobra but don't like the rasp.. I believe the invidia and Berks don't give a rasp..

If i can get a system to sound like this (link) then I will be happy.

I swapped my Cobra resonated for Invidia Gemini, both on stock cats and the Gemini is a lot quieter, but a different sound. You'd need decats with it if you want it loud.

Ah so the cobra res is louder than the invidia res, I would just add Berks to my cobra but don't like the rasp.. I believe the invidia and Berks don't give a rasp..

If i can get a system to sound like this (link) then I will be happy.

Yep no rasp with the berks and Invidia combo. I'm not too fond of rasp either that's why I went for this setup.

Edited by SHEZZA
  • Like 1

I think its the true dual set up that removes the rasp, not just having the Invidia. I have Invidia HFC's from Tarmac, and although slightly more expensive than the Berk's, are well worth it, much better build quality. I currently have a Scorpion Non Resonated, with the Invidia HFC's, and it does produce a rasp that im not a fan of. Iv got Ian's old Invidia True Dual arriving next week hopefully, and want to get that fitted before the car goes back on the road.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...