Buying Z this sat..what should i check out

richnottm

:lol:

As Sarnie says Dan posts on here. Top bloke and knows a lot about Zs and cars in general.

The fuel debate... ah now there is a can of worms

It will run on 95 Ron no issues. Some prefer to use premium petrol but IMHO differences were negligible due to smart ECU...I tried them all. JDMs apparently run better on the dearer stuff.

Dan - Looks like you've only got the silver Monaro now :teeth:

Check tyres have plenty of tread and make sure the discs look good otherwise your looking at serious bills soon!

If it's still under warranty I wouldn't worry too much about the rest as it'll be covered by Nissan.

Enjoy!

It's a nice car Rich, you won't be disappointed. I spend a lot of time looking at Zeds and there are lots that I don't buy, which hopefully tells you something. This car is original throughout, never been painted or repaired - I don't buy cars that have.

It's been through the workshop today, prepped, Taxed and ready to go. Only fault we could find was the track was slightly out ( Toeing out ) so we reset the track for you.

For the record the manual says Super Unleaded 99 RON but the cars will run off Premium 95 RON if you're concerned about fuel bills.

Expect 25 mpg average, unless you drive like the Stig ;)

Rays were an option on this model year.

Tyres are good, in fact the rears are new so watch that back end until they scrub in :p

As you are now a member of this forum I'll throw in your first service for free when it's due, and do it while you wait as you're an hour and half away. Just give us a ring near the time and we'll book you in.

I'm afraid I'm off to see Chubby Brown at Blackpool tommorow so won't be there in person, but Simon my Sales Manager will look after you.

Enjoy your first Zed and I look forward to plenty of banter on here with you :teeth:

It's a nice car Rich, you won't be disappointed. I spend a lot of time looking at Zeds and there are lots that I don't buy, which hopefully tells you something. This car is original throughout, never been painted or repaired - I don't buy cars that have.

It's been through the workshop today, prepped, Taxed and ready to go. Only fault we could find was the track was slightly out ( Toeing out ) so we reset the track for you.

For the record the manual says Super Unleaded 99 RON but the cars will run off Premium 95 RON if you're concerned about fuel bills.

Expect 25 mpg average, unless you drive like the Stig ;)

Rays were an option on this model year.

Tyres are good, in fact the rears are new so watch that back end until they scrub in :p

As you are now a member of this forum I'll throw in your first service for free when it's due, and do it while you wait as you're an hour and half away. Just give us a ring near the time and we'll book you in.

I'm afraid I'm off to see Chubby Brown at Blackpool tommorow so won't be there in person, but Simon my Sales Manager will look after you.

Enjoy your first Zed and I look forward to plenty of banter on here with you :teeth:

And that is why we all speak so highly of the guy... :thumbs:

As you are now a member of this forum I'll throw in your first service for free when it's due, and do it while you wait as you're an hour and half away.

Top man, fancy doing a Monaro in a few months :teeth:

Yeah would love to, but not for free LOL :lol::lol::lol:

As you are now a member of this forum I'll throw in your first service for free when it's due, and do it while you wait as you're an hour and half away.

Top man, fancy doing a Monaro in a few months :teeth:

Yeah would love to, but not for free LOL :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Seriously though, apparently I have to get it serviced at an "approved" dealer.... nearest one... 100 miles away. I'm thinking of buying the service kit from Monkfish motorsport and taking it to my local garage.