Drivers side front wing - WV2 Grey A/L shade

Scene

Hey everyone,

Im after a front drivers side wing with no rust or dents, much preferred in Grey WV2

Mine is an 2004 but I'm assuming all years are the same?

Im based in High Wycombe, Bucks

Would prefer to collect to rule out any courier damage however I will accept to pay for postage if the seller wraps and protects it fully.

Cheers

Josh

Edited by Scene

After having parked next to and/or near many Gunmetal (WV2) 350Z's, this isn't the safest assumption :lol:

Just because the donor car is a WV2, doesn't necessarily mean it'll be the same shade of WV2 as yours. Gotta love Nissan paint.

After having parked next to and/or near many Gunmetal (WV2) 350Z's, this isn't the safest assumption :lol:

Just because the donor car is a WV2, doesn't necessarily mean it'll be the same shade of WV2 as yours. Gotta love Nissan paint.

Haha yeah I know this all too well after having a bumper done. Ive quoted the A/L shade as that is my exact shade of the grey, I'm hoping going for a grey one will increase my chances of not having to paint it, unlikely but theres always a chance!

• 2 months later...

Hi - I got a nearside front wing in gunmetal grey (WV2) off a 06 plate from a breakers yard in Motherwell last month. He might still have the drivers side. The one I got was £90 including postage and it's in good condition. Qwikcarpartz on ebay or 01698 747364 - cheer Craig