Red 350z Convertible - Hartley Whitney, Blackbushe and Yateley Tonight

Linus27

Saw a red 350z convertible tonight around 7pm going through Hartley Whitney, past Blackbushe and heading towards Camberley. You turned off towards Frogmore. I think you had black wheels and was on a private plate starting with S.

Anyone on here?

• 4 weeks later...

Ooh that makes sense! She said he had a play with a "white car with a big spoiler" guessed it was an integra!

Yeah, she uses the 350z like it's supposed to be used thats for sure 😳

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Meeerrrk
  • Like 1

Yep, that was me, all the way from Hartley Whitney, up the duel carriage, past Blackbush, past the Ely, down the dual carriageway which is where she went left and I went right. I got past on the final dual carriageway, but she then out braked me for the roundabout. I was quite impressed as not expecting it so give her the thumbs up from me :)

It certainly was fun. Has it had any mods done to it? I noticed it had black wheels.

Edited by Linus27

Yep, that was me, all the way from Hartley Whitney, up the duel carriage, past Blackbush, past the Ely, down the dual carriageway which is where she went left and I went right. I got past on the final dual carriageway, but she then out braked me for the roundabout. I was quite impressed as not expecting it so give her the thumbs up from me :)

It certainly was fun. Has it had any mods done to it? I noticed it had black wheels.

Haha that does sound like a bit of fun actually. It's amazing the fun we can have on our roads and still keeping under the speed limits :)

We put some eibach spacers on it and like you say it has the gloss black wheels, mirrors and door handles to contrast the red, apart from that it doesn't have any performance modifications (that I know of)

It did have eibach springs on it but it was just too low, she couldn't get into her car park at work so they quickly came back off!

It was probably filthy bit when it's clean it's really nice looking - but that's my job to keep it clean so that's my fault!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk