blue modified 350Z wanted

rasco

Hi mate. My brother was going to wait until spring to advertise his. He will take delivery of his new car next week- his Mrs just had a baby at the weekend so it has to go now. It is a 2004 nismo azure. Few mods including lowered,19 inch alloys, tinted etc. Imported in 2007. 55k miles. Let me know if youre interested and I can get you some more info.

• Like 1

Hi mate. My brother was going to wait until spring to advertise his. He will take delivery of his new car next week- his Mrs just had a baby at the weekend so it has to go now. It is a 2004 nismo azure. Few mods including lowered,19 inch alloys, tinted etc. Imported in 2007. 55k miles. Let me know if youre interested and I can get you some more info.

yes, I would be interested. Can you pm me some more info? Cheers! Congrats to your brother on the baby :)

WOAH, hang on a second there mate, I think youve got the wrong end of the stick a bit.

Ive only really actively been trying to sell the car since I bought my 135i, which was 12/12/14 - its advertised here, SXOC and Driftworks and thats it, as you can see Ive only bumped the thread about 3 times as well as I havent actually wanted to sell it until I have to sell it :lol:

The gap from July to December was because I took it to Wales and decided it was too good to get rid of!

Its never done a drift day, just been slid about a bit and with the greatest of respect, thats no more wear and tear than fast road driving. It has done track days but frankly I dont really understand buying a 160mph car and then not stretching its legs ...... ;)

I can appreciate the fact it was damaged at one time might put you off but its pretty clearly been extremely professionally repaired with all new panels, youd have to do this to make it look like it does anyway.

Regardless, I need to move it on now Ive got the 1 so it will be going on ebay and Pistonheads this week and if it doesnt shift Ill consider dropping the price a bit further, I just dont want people to get the wrong idea that its been difficult to sell/competitively drifted/built from a write off as none of that is the case :thumbs:

Edited by docwra
  • Like 2

ah ok sorry fella - I did indeed get the wrong end of the stick! I (wrongly!) assumed drifted + track days = drifting round a track. Not saying there is anything wrong with that, just that I don't know what extra stresses are put on a car from regular drifting.

Agree nothing wrong with track days - the car I currently own was tracked by its first owner and that never did it any harm :)

Agree the repair looks fantastic, from the photos by the repair company you can see it's a great job.

I did not mean to cause any offense, sorry! Will remove my post to avoid confusion :)

If you do end up dropping the price a bit, do let me know - I'd still be interested!

Put it this way: I'm incredibly fussy about the cars I own, but I'd buy that. I've seen first hand how Doc treats his cars both in terms of driving and condition, and it wouldn't give me any concerns at all. It really is a beauty, and modified cars like that don't always do it for me.

• Like 1

Rasco sent me a PM as well and as Ive just said to him, Ive got no problem with feedback but felt I needed to make comment myself as a few of the points were a little inaccurate, particularly the length of time Ive been "trying" to sell it :)

Good luck finding what you are after mate :thumbs:

it's all too easy for a buyer to jump to that kind of conclusion when you've said yourself that you'd consider p/x'ing for a car that is easier to sell......

probably best to start another ad :). It is clearly a cracking car :)

Edited by rasco

With the greatest of respect, EVERYTHING is easier to sell than a petrol 2 seat 3.5 V6 modified car ............ and yet thats exactly what you are looking for ;)

I was talking about a Golf, Focus etc. which I dont think is really very strange .......

HAH! that made me chuckle :lol: . Very true! I have my Mk1 Seat Leon Cupra R (slightly modified) to sell myself, and I too am concerned that it'll take a while, being modified. But yes, your car is indeed exactly what I'm looking for! You don't happen to want to take an LCR as a p/x, do you? ;)

But still, I'm just being honest with how it comes across. Written word always gets misinterpreted anyhow.... Hopefully I've not come across as a complete ****...... :surrender: