5th Gear (AND THE WINNER IS)

Clarkey

In a track shoot out last night, 5th gear put the 350Z against the BMW Z4, the 350Z kicked the Z4's a*se around the the track on every level, so what did they do, give it to the Z4 because they liked it.

So when Lewis Hamilton wins next week, will the win be given to lets say the BMW :rant: becuase they like the colours and the car better.

So come on 5th Gear if you are having a shoot out on a track there is only one winner. (NOT THAT I'M BITTER OR ANYTHING) :rant::rant: LOVE THIS SITE THOUGH :teeth::D

I always find the fifth gear program very poor production.

They make their minds up what they want to see, and twist the program to fit it.

Its the same with all their car reviews - they just say which one they prefer. They will do some half hearted comparison, and if that doesnt look like favouring their preference, they just say "we like this one so it wins"..

Take it with a pinch of salt, just like clarksons views of the 350.

We could all drive BMW Z4's, but we aren't all hairdressers that want to drive a common car. ;):lol:

Not that we are biassed on this site though... :p

Yeah in the past 5th gear have said the 350Z is one of the best sports coupes ever, and Vicki Butler Henderson has said its one of her favourite cars.

Very inconsistent on that program, I only watch it to see Tiff Needell and Jason Plato sliding about. I'd love to be able to drive like that...then again in somebody elses car I probably could LOL :p

Has anyone driven both the 350 coupe and roadster to the limit on the track ?

Is there much difference ?

The last review that they liked was the coupe, this one was the roadster, maybe the roadster is not as good ?

Remember the Z4 was designed as a roadster, whereas the 350Z is a botched coupe.

Might be interesting to see the same test with both the coupes

Gus

tiff nedell or tit nedell as i like to call him

You may not like him (and I don't) but he can sure drive. Who else would Bugatti let loose with their pride and joy on a track???

Don't watch 5th but I would assume he gave it an amazing review, scripted, in advance to Bugatti.

Guy

Oh yes, I forgot about them giving one away before good point :thumbs:

I'm sure they said enter the comp and you can win either

I'm dead p!ssed off cos, being up north thought I'll enter online and save a quid plus get a second Zed.

Web site says only the Z4 is the prize and to enter you they need to debit £1 from your card. Cheap skates!

They just said the Z4 was better at the limit. I can believe that - the new Z convertible weighs more than 1700Kg in GT spec! I don't know the weight of the Z4, but I guess it's at least 200kg lighter! I think if they'd compared the Z4 with the Z coupe - things would have been different.