How will my Clutch pedal feel/change after these parts being installed?

Chromatic

I've decided on all parts and lined up the mechanic for my clutch job with oem flywheel, jwt clutch, HD slave, HD master, SS line, and nismo bearing.

The parts exactly that "may" effect clutch pedal stiffness are:

1) JWT Heavy Duty Clutch Kit .. Item# L3507-NCHR0-z33

1a) IPP Stainless Steel Clutch Line 07-08: NC-312- z33

2) HD Slave Cylinder (Zspeed)

3) HD Master Cylinder (Wilwood)

I don't mind a little stiffer pedal,.. but I went with conservative clutch in the JWT Clutch kit.. shown here:

http://www.importpartspro.com/jwtheduclkit2.html

Says stock pedal feel.

The Zspeed HD Slave, and Wilwood HD Master I don't know how will effect pedal.

And I've been told even the Stainless Steel line will change pedal feel over stock rubber.

Since I've decided on everything,.. I'm just curious what to expect in pedal stiffness and feel over an OEM setup I have now that has hydraulic failure.

My intuition/brain tells me this stuff will just improve reliability and improve the pedal feel.. and not make it any harder to push (if any additional effort is required it will be minimal). Am I wrong?

Thanks guys!

Am I wrong?

No

lol.. Well what is up with mechanics.. I mean good mechanics that say this crap? One of them is a guy who has been doing custom work, turbo's, engine swaps, anything you name it on Z's for 25 years solely.. does hundreds of Z clutch jobs every year. He said I should just make sure that is what I wanted put in because it will make the pedal stiffer, etc. But he also claims that the lightweight flywheel he recommends won't cause any extra noise.

Then says the noise people hear is because they drive the cars wrong and should give it more "gas" when taking off and not change gears so early -- (aka: stay out of the idle to 2500 ish rpm range where light flywheel noise occurs).

Oh well,.. I trust him to do the job,.. he has a ton of prior work to showcase on Z's and is decent on rates.

He recommended I just put in OEM master/slave and jwt clutch and jwt lightweight flywheel.. Well I'm going with the JWT clutch,.. just HD slave and master, and OEM flywheel lol.

It's this kind of thing/misinformation that makes me wish I had a lift to just put the stuff in myself. But I've never changed a clutch for that reason, .. so I'll leave it to the "pros" .

Take care

Wonder what kind of Z he was working on for the other 13 years!

I don't get it?

Maybe this will help in what kind of Shop/mechanic this is..

http://www.zsolutions.net/home.html

Take a look..

Even starting with the Z32.. 1990-present is 25 years on the nose. The gap between the Z32 production and 2003 350Z introduction still had loads of Z32's being bought and customized. Z32's are still a huge enthusiast community and many prefer them over the 350's and 370's.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic,.. I genuinely don't understand the "other 13 years" ;)