WTD: Bluetooth cradle & dongle

signwizard

I’m now in the same boat. In fact I think mine is sinking. I got a call today from dealer saying Nissan IE will not supply the cradle to me. He said they have some older cradles in stock with no part numbers but would require cash up front before shipping to the dealer and no refund. The no refund part means nothing to me as its against the law so I don’t really care. The thing that gets me is this:

If you order a 350z in Ireland and tick the box for the phone option you will not receive a cradle in the arm rest. Instead they will fit a Parrot kit. This means the steering controls will not work and the mic and antenna which are preinstalled in the car will remain above your head as decoration.

They say they don’t sell enough Z’s to be of any use to me. **** off. They suggested I get in touch with Nissan GB who might be able to help.

So, as signwizard needs the same plus the Bluetooth adaptor (I have one) is there anyone on the forum that can give Nissan GB a polite call to find out a part number and price?

Cheers,

Guy