370z Evo R front lip/splitter opinions ?

Kev T

I have had the Evo R lip hanging around in my garage for around a year now because i wasn't sure it was the one i really wanted to fit ( i had my heart set on the Ings +1 ) but as the growler is now lowered and i live in surrey which is full of speed humps i don't think the Ings would last long as it hangs just under the front bumper 01553-09003.jpg as can be seen by example in this picture.

i have loosely fitted the Evo R lip to gauge opinion, ( it is only held by a couple of screws so no comments about gaps etc. ) So likee or no likee ?

th_DSC_2592_edited-1_zps4933c80f.jpg

th_DSC_2595_edited-1_zpsaeb43cf7.jpg

In my opinion, the Evo R lip is the nicest lip for the 370z. With out looking too in your face, or like a cheap add on. (i feel thats what the Ings lip is)

Ive got mine sat waiting to fit, but im wanting to scrape the money together and get the bumper resprayed at the same time.

On yours, i would suggest painting the fangs to match the lip center, or getting the EvoR fangs to match the carbon section. Assuming that is carbon center on yours?

I feel pretty much the same as you, that ING thing is my favourite. But using on a daily basis & lowered it would never last a week.

Main reason I went for the Evo-R one is because it's no lower than the OEM bumper, if anything, makes the front look a tad higher from some angles (not a bad thing imo)

If stock ride height I'd try & get away with the INGs myself tbh.

The middle bit of the splitter & the fangs areas on my are all black, to give you an idea it looks a tad like this:

10636056_10154483457870162_2255123705499142168_n_zps0a0e0d8e.jpg

And the only straight on pic I have, all be it, rather crap quality...

10616031_10152676773439948_4559899684158937488_n_zps40f71d24.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I fitted the Ings splitter, the cars lowered on Ark Gt-F springs and to date I've not had any issues.

I just wanted something different, I'm also considering the TS splitter. Again, something different...

• 3 months later...

I fitted the Ings splitter, the cars lowered on Ark Gt-F springs and to date I've not had any issues.

I just wanted something different, I'm also considering the TS splitter. Again, something different...

What's the quoted drop on those Ark springs mate? The Ings is still my favoirite lip but I've got some Eibach's going on soon (30mm drop) and afraid that the speed bumps in my area would rip it off :(

Also, do you mind me asking where you got your lip from and a rough cost?