Another eMail Scam - Anyone Fancy Havin Some Fun

Kev946

Anyone fancy playing with them, (see below).

PS: Keep anonymous at all times, e.g. use a specially setup email etc. if you do fancy replying.

Hello,

I am Mr. Taylor Warren, the International Recruiting agent for Havard and Cova Group US.; I am offering you a Job offer with our establishment that deals in the Import and export of Cocoa butter cream, Rubber, Cotton, textiles and fabric materials.

We are looking for a trustworthy representative in the United Kingdom on behalf of Havard & Cova Consultant group that will aid as a link between our company (Havard & Cova Consultant group) and our customers in Europe for getting and remitting payments. I would like to know if you are interested, respond only if you will like to work from home (part-time) and get paid weekly without leaving or affecting your present job.

(PAY IS GOOD) if you are interested, forward the following information to Mrs. Caren White a Recruiting offer of Havard & Cova Consultant group to the email address below: c_white@mail2recruiter.com

FULL NAME:

PHONE NUMBER (S):

D.O.B:

IDENTIFICATION TYPE HELD:

MARITAL STATUS:

We would be expecting your email ASAP if you are interested to know more about your prospective job with Havard & Cova Consultant group

NOTE: Forward your replies to Mrs. Caren White.

Regards.

Mr. Taylor Warren

Havard & Cova Consultant group.

This eMail cam from cokertextiles@peoplepc.com