Nismo S Tune Cat Back

Phlukey

https://www.ebay.co....tm/252317862699

Just buy this ! Haha wheels and exhaust gotta be worth 2K alone.

I am guessing it wasn't someone on here that bought this? I went to have a look as its local, was in a fairly tatty state and the gearbox sounded horrendous when off the clutch in neutral.. I was also hunting for 18's not 19's so the wheels were a negative to me, guessing from peoples comments they would have easily covered the costs of a set of 18's though?!

Mark

It's been sitting in my garage for a week or two now, the gearbox noise is the release bearing the Nismo wheels have been refurbished diamond cut rims and dished centres, the front bumper was removed and damage sorted nothing broken. The interior is in good condition, when ordered from new this Z had all the options the Nismo exhaust sounds wonderful and in excellent condition. When I decided to buy it was working on the assumption that the wheels and exhaust are worth 3k so an HR for 7K was cheap.

Nice one!

Are you still local or did you travel to buy it?

Mark

https://www.ebay.co....tm/252317862699

Just buy this ! Haha wheels and exhaust gotta be worth 2K alone.

I am guessing it wasn't someone on here that bought this? I went to have a look as its local, was in a fairly tatty state and the gearbox sounded horrendous when off the clutch in neutral.. I was also hunting for 18's not 19's so the wheels were a negative to me, guessing from peoples comments they would have easily covered the costs of a set of 18's though?!

Mark

It's been sitting in my garage for a week or two now, the gearbox noise is the release bearing the Nismo wheels have been refurbished diamond cut rims and dished centres, the front bumper was removed and damage sorted nothing broken. The interior is in good condition, when ordered from new this Z had all the options the Nismo exhaust sounds wonderful and in excellent condition. When I decided to buy it was working on the assumption that the wheels and exhaust are worth 3k so an HR for 7K was cheap.

Nice one!

Are you still local or did you travel to buy it?

Mark

Mark, I'm in South Nottingham went down to Bedford to view, had a drive in it etc. went home to think about it over the weekend, bought it and paid to have it delivered to Nottingham. Steve

• 2 months later...