Thanks for the welcome guys. Got home safely after a 3 1/2 hour drive. Lovely car.

Typical tho I went out in her this morning and I've got some kind of knocking from the front n/s wheel!! It has got progressively worse and now it sounds like the wheel is going to fall off! :(

The noise is consistent with the revolution of the wheel speed so I'm going for a wheel bearing.

Got to wait till Monday to get it on a ramp tho :(

Good news that you got home safely but bad news about the possible bearing issue.

Was it a private or dealer/trader sale? Maybe they could fix it under warranty is what I was thinking if it's a dealer/trader sale that's all.

Hopefully nothing too serious anyway, ...hub & bearing is about £199 from Clark Motorsport a trader on here fyi. ;)

Knocking seems to have come on quick. How was it on the way back home?

Check the tightness of the wheel nuts first.

I had a wheel pull off due to loose nuts!

Seemed fine all the way back until i was 10 mins from home. Made a sort of rubbing noise when coming to a stop a bit like a brake slightly stuck on. I've done probably about another 30 miles since then and now its gone from that noise to a very loud knock/thudding noise when driving along, braking slightly turning the wheel or anything. Its so loud that i'm not going to move it until i can get it to work on monday.

It was a private sale too so no warranty :(

Not saying this is what it is but worth checking the banana arm bushes as this is a common failing point on the 350.

Happened on mine and would make a knocking noise when going over bumps & occasionally when turning under load. It's a cheaper & easier fix than the wheel bearings if it does turn out to be that although from what you've described so far it sounds more like a bearing issue.

Banana arm bush pictured below fyi.

yvere3eg.jpg

Banana arm bushes here if you need them,

OEM ~ Link: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=25342

Up-rated ~ Link: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=25451

:thumbs: