Anyone got connections at Nissan?

oldbonesmcgee

Hi All,

I'm interested in doing the conversion to the 2015 Nismo front end.

The facia is selling for £235 in America. With the fender liners, finishers and grills it comes to £400 (best not to mention the cost of the DRLs).

HOWEVER... in yank land they do not need headlight washers like we do. So the bumper has no mounts and no holes.

So my question is can we procure a UK/EU spec version of this bumper from somewhere that has this?

The US part number is FBM22-6GA0H although I'm aware that it will be different for the UK/EU spec one.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Dan

Yeah I'm just having trouble finding a garage that understands my requirement haha, as according to them the car hasn't "officially" launched in the UK yet.

Do you happen to know where I could get the part number of the current Nismo bumper, because I have spoken to the local dealer who think they might have the right part, but the last thing I want to do is order the current Nismo bumper by accident as it is non refundable. so if I could compare the 2 parts and they are different then I'll take the plunge.

Thanks

Dan