Need Help Will These FIT!!!

jayrishi

Looking at changing the forge rims for something abit more that stands out. I have an 52plate uk with brembo brakes

currently looking at these rims, will they fit or will i need spacers? if so what spacers and from where??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-034-ALLOY-WHEELS-FITS-NISSAN-200SX-S14-S15-350Z-370Z-300ZX-SKYLINE-GTS-GTT-GTR-/400805756599?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

It even says in the advert caution brembos. Also, just ask why some brand new wheels are going for £400? They're going to be pretty rubbish. £500 could get you some pretty decent second hand wheels that fit and won't be made of cheese.

• Like 1

I bought Cruize wheels for my FN2 and the quality was terrible. They looked all nice and shiny when I first got them and they looked great on my car. Then after a few months the lips started to corrode. After a year every wheel had corrosion and it looked awful. These particular wheels might be better considering they have matt black lips instead of "chrome" but I wouldn't take the risk again.

Edited by pjf1985

spacers are dead easy to fit will take 10 mins a hub :)

As for painting, I got a deck of cheap cards and shoved them between the lip and the tyre to spray so I didn't have to take the tyres off. If you youtube mighty car mods, they have a great video on how to do it at home :)

Edit: found it :)

• Like 1

As for painting, I got a deck of cheap cards and shoved them between the lip and the tyre to spray so I didn't have to take the tyres off. If you youtube mighty car mods, they have a great video on how to do it at home :)

When you done your tyres what grit sandpaper did you use?? And do you just then apply primer/paint/gloss finish??

I love Mighty Car Mods cant get enough of it :thumbs: