Christmas Bash. 15th December

choptop

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have already suggested a date but other's could not attend. Unless we get this sorted soon, agree on a hotel and what we are doing, it will all be booked up. It is November this coming week. Christmas will soon be here.

Ok, what dates would everyone want if we said Birmingham? A Saturday Night would be best early December.

Suggestions please. :thumbs:

Good plan.

Any people in the Brum area recommend something? :)

I already have, in this thread ;):D

Fancy organising it then? ;)

Not allowed, I don't have a zed :p

Your ok to organize this event Sarnie, no zed required. ;)

I have already suggested a date but other's could not attend. Unless we get this sorted soon, agree on a hotel and what we are doing, it will all be booked up. It is November this coming week. Christmas will soon be here.

Ok, what dates would everyone want if we said Birmingham? A Saturday Night would be best early December.

Suggestions please. :thumbs:

Good plan.

Any people in the Brum area recommend something? :)

I already have, in this thread ;):D

Fancy organising it then? ;)

Not allowed, I don't have a zed :p

No ta ;)

As before I think the agreement has been that drive outs are Z only but social events such as any christmas bash should be open to everyone ad everyone associated with the site. Would be good to meet up with all the new faces and those who still stick with us even after the Z has gone...

If you have any reccomendations for locations and or dates in a central area Liam Im sure they would be appreciated.

Perhaps a poll should be set up for date prefferenceand then take it from there?

PS.. New years day is actually our birthday too :)

No ta ;)

Spoil Sport Sanie :p

Seein as everyone was soo nice on Sunday, i'd be up the the xmas bash. Though seems like no-ones gettin their ass in gear fast enough

umm, reminds me of someone on Sunday, no names mentioned Andy :lol:

i agree that a date and area ie Birmingham should be set first then it can be worked on where, otherwise somewhere might be choosen that cant cater for all. Plus a bet alot of people wod need to find somewhere to stay

I dont know how, but cant someone set a date poll thingy up

No ta ;)

Spoil Sport Sanie :p

Seein as everyone was soo nice on Sunday, i'd be up the the xmas bash. Though seems like no-ones gettin their ass in gear fast enough

i agree that a date and area ie Birmingham should be set first then it can be worked on where, otherwise somewhere might be choosen that cant cater for all. Plus a bet alot of people wod need to find somewhere to stay

I dont know how, but cant someone set a date poll thingy up

IIRC you are the spoilsport ;)

No one date will be suitable for everyone, therefore just pick one and stick to it. The same goes for the venue, you can't please everyone. Just put a flag in the ground and then let people decide whether to come or not :D

I take it you mean me for the soo nice bit?? Can't be the 2nd bit anyway.

No one date will be suitable for everyone, therefore just pick one and stick to it. The same goes for the venue, you can't please everyone. Just put a flag in the ground and then let people decide whether to come or not :D

+1

But as mentioned agree certainly agree a poll of dates, maybe just for December would be useful

Right folks, there's been waning interest in this and I haven't helped. I do, however think it's a great idea and would like to be there.

As there's some time between now & then there's still a chance we can do this and I've realised I've not got as much on as I first thought - well nothing that can't be moved (bar 1 thing) anyway.

So, reading back through the thread it's pretty much agreed that Birmingham would be the better location. Realistically it needs to be a Saturday night. The 8th December died a death by the looks of things (unless that was just to do with a location not really being decided), which leaves us with 1, 15, 22, 29.

I personally can't do the 1st but would do any of the other dates (8th included).

Anymore for anymore???

15th sounds good to me, its a good 6 weeks away to make plans, its not too near christmas (22nd) its not the quiet period between Christmas and new year, and its not the 8th so the boxing fans can make it?

Sound good? Can the 15th be the flag in the ground for date?

Andy ..may i know the names and numbers of those 2 babes washing your car pls? :p

He had to save all his pennies to get them to wash the car, you dont think he actually could afford the phone nos aswell :lol:

15th is good for me, kinda need a few more yes's though..

think 29th is too close to xmas most people wod have plans wid family n stuff???

15th sounds good to me, its a good 6 weeks away to make plans, its not too near christmas (22nd) its not the quiet period between Christmas and new year, and its not the 8th so the boxing fans can make it?

Sound good? Can the 15th be the flag in the ground for date?

Would it help if the thread title had the date in, otherwise people mnight think its the same old, it aint happening thread

think it should be made a Xmas Fancy dress doo, i've got my little miss santa outfit ready. Somehow i think id be the only one though :lol:

Can we invite those 3 girls washing Andi's car?

Yep.. my new prescription glasses have just been ordered

One of them will be with him as one is his girlfriend ;) IIRC another was a friend of hers and the third was a model friend.

Anyone else in the Brum area to provide suggestions? :)