LONDON DOCK MEET

Zedrush

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i got an idea.. cud just post them up for couple of days then have it removed ;) cos i gotta take this photo off soon too hehe

Hey.. 1 sec..youre bringing your ex to the meet?? does your present gf know about this ?? hehe :scare:

Dont go there dude, lol, Jay will be in so much trouble if she finds out, hahahahaha

:lol: Ok back to the topic so November 11th.. pls reserve 2 places for me at the restaurant :)

Any ideas about a route through london for the cruise?

Should be busy through leicester square as near christmas time and theatres are normally packed, plus restaurants oxford street normally get busy and Soho too, all popular areas, totenham bridge for some awesome shots, loads of tunnels, knightbridge chelsea then finish up back at the the docks, will have a route plan made so should anyone get lost they will know the points of meets and stops for photo shoot.

Last time Louis got lost, gonna have to put a leash on that boy this time round :lol:

We shoul do this like 4 times every year one every season, The S.E Mafia Meet :thumbs:

:lol: Ok back to the topic so November 11th.. pls reserve 2 places for me at the restaurant :)

Not yet but i think it will be similar, just be careful of speed cameras this time Danny! lol

And Jay - yes i know her quite well ;)

Should be busy through leicester square as near christmas time and theatres are normally packed, plus restaurants oxford street normally get busy and Soho too, all popular areas, totenham bridge for some awesome shots, loads of tunnels, knightbridge chelsea then finish up back at the the docks, will have a route plan made so should anyone get lost they will know the points of meets and stops for photo shoot.

Last time Louis got lost, gonna have to put a leash on that boy this time round :lol:

We shoul do this like 4 times every year one every season, The S.E Mafia Meet :thumbs:

I didnt get lost, you lot drive off and i got stuck behind some dude who stopped at the lights. Then i got bored so drove home. Had some fun on the way back though.

This time, im thinking i try and get outside shots, such as do a lap around leicester square, drop me off etc...but will see, it may be too cold