other cars, or motorcycle ?

nap

Well my bike is put away for the winter, but I keep it taxed just in case the weather's good, if I get a good day it comes out. I have put it up on ebay, just to see if there is eney interest in it, had a few offers, but not what I want. I thought I would go for a kawasaki Z1000.ho I must have a look at sarah's profile :teeth:

• Like 1

Well my bike is put away for the winter, but I keep it taxed just in case the weather's good, if I get a good day it comes out. I have put it up on ebay, just to see if there is eney interest in it, had a few offers, but not what I want. I thought I would go for a kawasaki Z1000.ho I must have a look at sarah's profile :teeth:

Yeah, my bike gets tucked up for the winter. She's staying taxed and insured though, otherwise I won't ever build up my no claims! :) I've only got 3 years no claims, could have had 5 by now. Lol.

Always a good idea to have a look on ebay, I've never listed mine, but I've looked at prices. :) not tempted though :)

Z1000 nice... My first change would be the exhaust- mind u I don't like my bikes exhaust either and I haven't changed that yet. Lol.

The race can on mine sounds great, a big V twin sounds good. My last bike was a kawasaki 1500 mean streak, V twin but it would just not go round corners, great bike but would not handle.

But a Z1 , just looks the nuts

• Like 1

I gave the bikes up after 24years 24/7 .. I only took my car test 8 years ago, was once my whole life!!!! but things change.

Doubt I'll go back to it, but never say never right ..... buying the Z was my compromise to myself.

Before I get back to bikes ....a VW Camper needs to be owned, as well as a Fletcher 17gts (or similar) - Maybe a wet bike too ...

Last bikes (all sold at same time) .. XJR13, VT1100, VT600 (seat 1ft high, bike 9.5ft long) and a VL800 (Wife's) < Multi show winning bike (best paint)

Prior to getting into the more comfy (VT6 was not comfy) - I mainly rode GSXR750's (fave being the WT) had 2 of those ... also a K1 version

FJ1200, YZF750, RRV Blade, FZR1000 (Genesis not Exup) 2xGPZ600, 1xXJ600, GS550, CB550, CB360, CB250 (dream), XT500, 500Speedtwin (pre unit), DT250

Problem is as it stands ... I know F'all about Cars !!!!

Daily drive is my C270 CDI

• Like 1

That recent Guy Martin show gave me a hankering for another turbocharged bike , keeping my eyes open for the right one , missus won't be happy though

go supercharged with the Kwak H2 :yahoo:

Can you supercharge a two stroke?

That recent Guy Martin show gave me a hankering for another turbocharged bike , keeping my eyes open for the right one , missus won't be happy though

go supercharged with the Kwak H2 :yahoo:

Can you supercharge a two stroke?

You can, and that really would be something on the old H2 "rubber mounted bullet"! :):D

Never heard of it being done , I know someone who had one running a lot of nitrous

Nitro 2 Stroke! ... top banana! A mate of mine did his "Selfabusa" (Hayabusa) - that was ridiculous! :)

I don't think you'll see many Supercharged 2's ... but it has been done, have a google on "Supercharged Deeks"

my little toy.

http://005_zps52095dc7.jpg

Very Nice!

i have / Had a Kwaka ZX12r until recently when the bottom end went bang :thumbdown:

in the process of stripping and selling it off in bits to fund next years bike (already made more back than i paid for the bike 3 years ago!!!!) and was thinking about either an RSV or a Tuono... would be interested in your thoughts on them and anything in particular to look out for, i know the sprag clutch is an issue but other than that my only other twin was a TL1000s which i loved but it kept trying to kill me!!! :blackeye:

great bikes,no probs at all with mine,apart from the brake master cyl witch i have just had a new brembo one and goodrige hoses.but to be honest,i have hered of very few probs.

great riding posision,its a very quick bike,and so easy to ride.

mine is up for sale on ebay,why not take a look ? just fancy a change and have allways had a soft spot for a Z1

great bikes,no probs at all with mine,apart from the brake master cyl witch i have just had a new brembo one and goodrige hoses.but to be honest,i have hered of very few probs.

great riding posision,its a very quick bike,and so easy to ride.

mine is up for sale on ebay,why not take a look ? just fancy a change and have allways had a soft spot for a Z1

Hmm thought it looked familiar!!!! i have looked at your bike about a doxen times already!! :lol: have been very seriously considering sending you an offer but i wasnt really thinking of buying till next year!

Iam in no rush to sell, if I get a new bike now it will only get put away till the weather picks up.i have two cars, and see no point riding the bike in bad weather. Those days are long gone, I have been there in the past and I am to old for that now, ,, lol I like my comforts these days.

Only problem is I have a new aprilia RSV leather jacket lol.