30+ zeds and Nixy For Wales

Beavis

to be honest even if he was into cars etc it would be difficult to get him to move anywhere on a weekend as he spends so much time on the road and in hotels with his job during the week between home, London, Glasgow and Manchester so I don't really blame him. I'm sure you'll all get along nicely without me!

to be honest even if he was into cars etc it would be difficult to get him to move anywhere on a weekend as he spends so much time on the road and in hotels with his job during the week between home, London, Glasgow and Manchester so I don't really blame him. I'm sure you'll all get along nicely without me!
Nice to be wanted though, eh? :teeth:

REVERSE PSICHOLOGY LESSON 101

;) To be honest , we DONT need anyone else going, the numbers are fine and we can have loads of fun, the rest are doing fine not coming, after all it is better to watch the Saturday take away show, or whatever it is called... and WALES is soo far away... ;)

NAhh better off without them lot we'll get the fun, the photos, the experiences, and the fun of meeting fellow ZEDDERS...

Let this be an exclusive meet for exclusive people...

NO RIFF RAFF attending this meet please... only QUALITY PEOPLE NEED APPLY...

END OF REVERSE PSICHOLOGY LESSON 101...

:teeth::lol:

If someone has got one of those inverter thingies that plugs into the car and powers a normal mains appliance... the t-shirt could be sorted in a DIY "styleee"...

everyone one bring their own t-shirt... We print some t-shirt transfers ,

someone bring the iron and iron board and also bring the inverter...

then have them at BALA for anyone who wants to pull the iron out and do a bit of t-shirt customising... :p

I am full of great ideas... :wacko::headhurt:

One thing, how the hell do you get an ironing board in a Zed?

Maybe you'd have to customise one!

Somebody will have a Nismo rear spoiler that will be handy as an ironing board (they certainly look like one ) :teeth:

:lol:

I bet there are a few after Tims blood now.... :boxing: