Zed Shed Bargain Bonanza Part 3

Keyser

Rules of engagement Please Read saves me answering so many questions in PM's

Dibs - to avoid any arguments I will give first shout to the person that PM's me first not posts dibs on this thread!!!!!!

I will update this thread with items that have been "dibs'd" and mark as sold as it happens.

Free - If it's free then I think it only fair a you click the donate button on the forum as if it wasn't for this wonderful place you would not have found the item (I don't care if it's only £1 just something please)

The same applies if you think it was such a bargain that you cant live with yourself - click donate :thumbs:

All items DO NOT include shipping and/or packaging I can ship anything so PM me your postcode and I will get a price for you.

Collection is always free and you will probably get a coffee/tea as well :thumbs:

Part 3 -

350z Carpet - FREE (Donation)

KODC0029_zps14d202f5.jpg

JDM front brakes - FREE (donation)

KODC0028_zpsba91039f.jpg

Cam cover - AFAIK this was good with no oil in any plugs when it came off SOLD

AC controls £10 - Dibbed

KODC0025_zpsf4db82a9.jpg

Fuel line T piece for pressure gauge etc SOLD

Rear light FREE (donation)

KODC0022_zps6475a0f6.jpg

Standard dials from a JDM - GONE

Cup holder working fine SOLD

rear screen thing - 1 clip missing FREE (donation)

KODC0013_zps16fb47ea.jpg

Pillar pod for a supra (don't ask) FREE (Donation)

KODC0016_zpsf5b14b4f.jpg

Roof lining has marks on it FREE (donation) I AM NOT POSTING THIS!!!!! GONE to a good home ;)

Braided lines the direct replacements for Brembos (these have the blocks on so they are a 1 for 1 replacement) new never opened SOLD

Genuine NISMO clocks with 7,500rpm red line SOLD

Rear speaker cover - FREE (donation)

KODC0009_zps5f0988bd.jpg

Front arch liners REAR PART HALF ONLY - £6 each £10 the pair

KODC0005_zpsf1892657.jpg

KODC0006_zps1f322b17.jpg

Cubby plastic and surround £10

KODC0007_zps95846e22.jpg

Wasso Plenum spacer with bolt kit - was purple but polished back to shiny and has ne gaskets fitted SOLD

Loads more bits to sort yet!!!!

Interior plastics, door rubbers etc etc, if you see something in the pile PM me and we can sort a price or Donation to the forum :thumbs:

KODC0055_zps6239d96e.jpg

KODC0057_zps025919ca.jpg

KODC0045_zps5ca96f39.jpg

Keep an eye out!!

Edited by Keyser

Keyser, is it possibIe to swap the pre-faceIift centre consoIe/centre tunneI cover for the faceIift? Just out of curiosity... If it is, I may have it and take a sneaky trip to see Bob n netty.

AFAIK Yes, but you need the lot so the bit with the cubby and the bit around the gearstick all the way back.

Nismo clocks straight swap do you know? Kph or mph?

99% certain they are mph and straight swap in less than 30 mins mate.

I got these from Octet so could confirm with him but I'm sure I would not have got them if the were kph, I never got round to fitting them but he tested them in his - even had a little vid of it but I can't find his post.

He took them out as he was going to get the odo reset to match his cars, then he got the 370 so sold them to me - I did the same :lol:

• Like 1

Nismo clocks straight swap do you know? Kph or mph?

99% certain they are mph and straight swap in less than 30 mins mate.

I got these from Octet so could confirm with him but I'm sure I would not have got them if the were kph, I never got round to fitting them but he tested them in his - even had a little vid of it but I can't find his post.

He took them out as he was going to get the odo reset to match his cars, then he got the 370 so sold them to me - I did the same :lol:

Pay day next week, keep you posted lol