Test drive - 16 Sept

xetexuk

Have to report, had a test drive of 07 350Z today and OMG!!!!!!!

I could not believe how fast it was, revving and revving and no end to the acceleration, i never in my wildest dreams thought it would be as good as this, good grief!!! And the noise was just music to me. Never mind the wind around today, had to open that window and listen to that droolsome drone!!!!

Had a good 40 minute drive with my girl at my side who was somewhat shaken at the sheer acceleration! lol but seriously really really nice. Loads of room in the cabin surprisingly, didn't realise you had to start it with foot on clutch and brake (?) but anyway, boy was it worth it!!!!! Clutch a little jerky until i got used to it and the gearbox really nice and close. This one was in ebisu black, with 3 and a half thousand miles on the clock.

Just thought i would share with you guys, and now i know what the fuss is al about. Come November time and you try to stop me getting near that dealership's door!! lol Oh yes!!!! lol :yahoo:

Have to report, had a test drive of 07 350Z today and OMG!!!!!!!

I could not believe how fast it was, revving and revving and no end to the acceleration, i never in my wildest dreams thought it would be as good as this, good grief!!! And the noise was just music to me. Never mind the wind around today, had to open that window and listen to that droolsome drone!!!!

Had a good 40 minute drive with my girl at my side who was somewhat shaken at the sheer acceleration! lol but seriously really really nice. Loads of room in the cabin surprisingly, didn't realise you had to start it with foot on clutch and brake (?) but anyway, boy was it worth it!!!!! Clutch a little jerky until i got used to it and the gearbox really nice and close. This one was in ebisu black, with 3 and a half thousand miles on the clock.

Just thought i would share with you guys, and now i know what the fuss is al about. Come November time and you try to stop me getting near that dealership's door!! lol Oh yes!!!! lol :yahoo:

MMmmm mine only needed the clutch pressing?

Well im glad you like it, apart from some of the dealerships, owning the Zed is even better.

Now hurry and get one...! :thumbs:

The one I test drove I started like I normally start the cars which is with the clutch in (no brake).

It needed the brake pressed to lower/raise the roof that was all.

And yes I was kangeroo man to begin with - sharper clutch and also the throttle is very sensitive. The thing I noticed was pootling along at 30 in 4th and press the throttle (impressive).

By the end of the test drive it wasn't an issue. I was more suprised that I wasn't worried about width etc it felt easy/natural to drive not scary as such.