#sharetheroad

Adrian@TORQEN

Strange thing is I never ever have any "incidents" while driving the 370z. It's always when I drive my wife's Polo.

I remember sometime this summer, we were on the way to a reception in Belgrave Square in Central London. Left home, trying to join M1 at the J5. Drove normally, kept my lane, indicated in the roundabout with A41 etc as you do. Took the slip road trying to join M1. Here comes behind a BMW, flashing me, swearing and abusing, middle finger, the whole lot. Then stopped his car on M1 trying to stop me as well, try to come to my car furious to teach me a lesson. I just ignored the idiot and kept driving, joining the middle lane so I can overtake his stopped car. I so wish I wasn't driving so I can video him on my iPhone or I had a CCTV in my wife's car. My wife didn't stand a chance to react, she was petrified, so she didn't record anything.

Lots of idiots out there... We all do mistake, but getting yourself in such a dangerous situation like this idiot above... words are useless...

2014-10-07_11-56-57.jpeg