Wanted - Passenger Door Grab Handle 350z 2003

Mudman

Seems my 12 year old daughter has been somewhat over zealous and snapped the base - Irony being just sold my spare ! If anyone has one - don't need the trim

Have already asked the Zedman - hes doesn't have one

Also after a passenger window switch relay as mine is stuttering

Seems my 12 year old daughter has been somewhat over zealous and snapped the base - Irony being just sold my spare ! If anyone has one - don't need the trim

Has she actually snapped it or just pulled the bolt through the plastic on the grab handle?

I over tightened mine when refitting after dipping which pulled the bolt head through the plastic ~ I fixed mine by epoxying a metal washer into the plastic, letting that go rock hard and then I was able to use the bolt to reattach to the door as before. Still working great 6-8 months on. :thumbs:

Mudman - I have just bought a pax grab from Kyle on here, just needed the aluminium strip so your welcome to it if needed.

Chrisrowsell - my old aluminium strip had a graze on, hence replaced, if you're dipping should be ok so let me know if it's any good for you.

Mudman - I have just bought a pax grab from Kyle on here, just needed the aluminium strip so your welcome to it if needed.

Chrisrowsell - my old aluminium strip had a graze on, hence replaced, if you're dipping should be ok so let me know if it's any good for you.

Sometimes people can miss what's going on in threads ~ if they do I'd send them both PM's as you are more likely to get a response and I'm sure both would appreciate it. :thumbs: