Airport Parking in Manchester

MarkW

Just booked a two week holiday, but flying from Manchester so gotta drive up from the midlands.

Any recommendations of secure car parks for the Zed for two weeks? Ive heard horror stories in the past for some of these off site car parks where some scrote who works there 'borrows' your car whilst you are away so i'd like it tucked up safe somewhere where I know nobody is going to nick/damage/drive it while im away.

I always use Premier Park @ Manchester airport, its onsite and there has NEVER been any additional mileage on any car I've parked there (including the Z) or dings/marks/scratches etc.

Its onsite but a little bit away from the terminals but there are free shuttle buses running around every 10mins or so.

I normally just put it into google but iirc it may be holiday extras that I normally end up booking through.

Just booked a two week holiday, but flying from Manchester so gotta drive up from the midlands.

Any recommendations of secure car parks for the Zed for two weeks? Ive heard horror stories in the past for some of these off site car parks where some scrote who works there 'borrows' your car whilst you are away so i'd like it tucked up safe somewhere where I know nobody is going to nick/damage/drive it while im away.

when are you flying. I will have a spare drive for 2 weeks for free from the last week of september. We are 10 minutes taxi from the airport.

when are you flying. I will have a spare drive for 2 weeks for free from the last week of september. We are 10 minutes taxi from the airport.

Thanks for the replys , and cheers for the offer Mike :thumbs:

Not flying until the last week of October so cant take you up on it but thanks anyway.

I think I may have a friend mad enough to give me a liftthere and back at the moment which may solve the problem.

You could hire a car if the price was right!

I'd also try the luggage in the car first too before you commit to taking the Zed!

I normally use onsite long stay they price can be good and some of them you take your keys with you! I haven't used manchester though so I con't comment on the specific airport!

Pity i did not see this before, i am off to Majorca for a week in the morning and this would have been handy. Don't know where you live Mike and you have gone now. :headhurt:

Just as an option the Train does go direct to Manchester Airport mate.

If you're really stuck you can leave your car here but I'm about a £25 Taxi ride from the Airport.

Thanks for the kind offer but sorted now. APH for £29. And got to be at the airport for 5.30am :scare: