Final blast in the Zed :(

hensh65

After talking to Kris today, I totally understand his reasons for parting with the zed.

Total shame, as I always described his 350 as an "awesome car" which was actually an understatement when you saw it "in the flesh".

Have to say, I'm pretty quiet on here, but I hope Kris remains a part of this forum as he has a passion for the zed that is second to none and is always looking to bring fellow owners together.

I wish him all the best with the Audi ( very nice btw.)

A Total gem of a guy who is credit to this forum.

All the best with your new chariot mate!!!

• Like 1

Thats my car up for sale on the traders site http://www.autotrade...201409277747997

How come you left the sub box in?

I'd have taken that out and sold on eBay or something for some extra cash. Zed looks good though. B)

that was the only mod that was in the car when i got it, also had a clarion amp under the seat. Im useless with anything so thought id just leave it lol

Thats my car up for sale on the traders site http://www.autotrade...201409277747997

How come you left the sub box in?

I'd have taken that out and sold on eBay or something for some extra cash. Zed looks good though. B)

that was the only mod that was in the car when i got it, also had a clarion amp under the seat. Im useless with anything so thought id just leave it lol

Fair enough. :D

Hope you're enjoying the Audi. ;)