Aftermarket flywheel and clutch - advice please

Chasman231

My 08 350zHR is starting to feel like it needs a new clutch (take up is juddery at standstill or very low speed - also very noticeable noise when clutch pedal is not depressed in neutral).

It is my daily driver, so after reading around the site, I would like to stay with a DMF but £800 for an OEM Nissan one got me looking for an aftermarket one.

The only one I can seem to find is the LUK - does anyone have one fitted or had any experience of one in the past?

Should I just go Nissan OEM or does anyone have any suggestions (Exedy, Clutch Masters, Competition Clutch) ?

Appreciate any insight/advice :)

As your car is the HR sticking with the OEM DMF is the only choice. The LUK one you have seen is for the DE. Nissan want over £2000 for an OEM one we sell the exact same part in a Nissan box for £795.

If you want to go aftermarket you can convert to a lightweight single mass flywheel for £390 but there are some things to consider before going down that route.

Drop us a PM or give us a call if you want to discuss the options further. :)