Desirability - Worries / Jealousy etc

KS2006

The biggest issue i have got is with a neighbour a "premium german" brand car and since my car turned up he seems determined to prove to me how much better his car is(overtaking in 20mph areas, cutting me up a couple of times etc....) and to make access to my garage port as difficult as possible

SO I think i get more grief from people trying to prove to me that their "more" expensive car is more worthy of the road I drive on, ...

:lol: I have exactly the same thing with a chap next door to me! He has got a new TT and thought he was the muts nuts, painfully revving it all the time......well that was until I got the Z out the garage about a week after he has moved in!! He seems to have now developed a complex about having his car on the drive when the Z is out!! :lol:

Nice one :lol:

+1 :lol:

I seem to get quite a lot of attention in the Z, but its all good through. Lost count the number of times people have pulled up to me at the traffic lights to simply to say "Nice car". Was a bit taken back at first, cos in my old Type-R they always wanted to race :lol:

Infact i find it a bit strange the Z seems to appeal to every one, school kids, the Saxo driving crowd, even retired people seem to love it!! :lol:

I doubt the same could be said for a boxster or beemer B)

Someone ran a shopping trolley into the back of my zed last night in Leamington Spa. Not content with that panel damage, they also snapped the aerial off too.

I also have a key scratch down one side of the door that has been there for about two years. I think it is time for a full respray now :(

Someone ran a shopping trolley into the back of my zed last night in Leamington Spa. Not content with that panel damage, they also snapped the aerial off too.

I also have a key scratch down one side of the door that has been there for about two years. I think it is time for a full respray now :(

Nightmare! Gutted for you. :(

You weren't parked over 2 spaces were you? :blush: