Front bumper grille (diffuser?)

mouldie

I managed to hit a grouse yesterday whilst out on an early morning blast. Blooming thing just jumped out of the hedge and gave me no time to react! Anyway, it managed to lodge itself between the front grille and, in the process, snap some of the plastic mountings. So, my questions are:

1. If I walk into a Nissan dealer and ask for a replacement part how much is it likely to cost?

2. What options do I have in fitting aftermarket alternatives whilst keeping the original bumper?

3. There are two black intake vents; one at each side of the grille. The left hand unit has come away and is currently loose. It appears that it fixes via three (possibly two) plastic bolts at the top. If the description is good enough to explain what I'm referring to does anyone know the part number for these (and approximate costs).

Thanks in advance!

Thank you, looks sweet. At the moment it all looks in tact although I know that it isn't. It'll probably bother me more knowing that it's not right than the problems it'll cause not being right; something to do with OCD I guess. If I fitted a grille such as the one you suggest could I remove the damaged part or would it need to remain in-situ?