Call from Nissan dealer :)

GC350z

Just got a call from the dealer where I bought my 07. He said there's no touchup paint available from Nissan for the 2007 black z. Bit annoying but not a problem. Will get a paint shop to mix it for me.

I enquired about my 04 z as in had he sold it.

He said he was taking someone out for a test drive recently. Started it up and the engine and traction control lights both came on and there was no drive at all in her. They suspect the throttle body but how embarrassing is that for a dealer.

Guy

Nissan just called me to say there is no touch up paint available for 2007 black.

They expect it to be released in October and have the part number KE998G4125AA.

Apparently a lot of dealers in the UK have been calling Nissan for this so I think it would be safe to assume it’d be the same for the other colours.

I now have two chips. One of which is in need of serious attention.

Haven't they just gone back to kuro for 07?

I know on 06 there was ebisu but looking on Nissan UK site now it shows as kuro.

Therefore, surely an earlier touchup would sort it.

Got my Ebisu touch-up (Code BSB G41) from:

sales@paints4u.com

100ml tin £9.99 + £3.49 (P & P) = £13.48.

Vey helpful people and prompt delivery :thumbs: - which cannot be said for Nissan - no attempt to even offer a solution :angry:

From what I had heard the (black) 07's were also in Ebisu but Nissan's site is saying Kuro :wacko:

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...